Re: Re: Keith Dunn

IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:

> To all of you who are discovering Keith for the 1st time, make the next step
> and order his CD from his website.
>
> He has much integrity and talent in this pursuit of a pure form of harmonica
> expression and is a full time harmonica/vocalist musician. Purchasing will not
> only upgrade your CD collection at home, but will also help support him in
> his endeavors.

indeed.  all our favorite artists deserve our support.  it took me less
than a minute of listening to the samples on the site to decide,
"i need this cd".  besides, it's worth the price just for the great
"your cd has been shipped" email they send.  try it and see.

- ----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.